The World Bank Recruitment 2021. The World Bank recruiting CA for Finance Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low- and middle-income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects.Eligibility for the Finance Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: The World Bank
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Finance Analyst
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Act as the country focal point for assigned countries in collaboration with the country Finance Officer (FO), at country level.
2. Collaborate with the FOs in the following components of the work program pertaining to client support and technical assistance: Country Portfolio Performance Review (CPPR); Country Partnership Strategy (CPS); Participation in project launches; and providing input to the Implementation Status Reports (ISRs).
3. Collaborate with Finance Officers (FOs) on fiduciary review of loan preparation documents.
4. Manage project preparation from concept note to effectiveness, as assigned by the FOs for low-risk projects including Trust Funds.
5. Prepare level two (level one at FO direction) loan restructuring packages and clear in the Operations (Ops) portal.
6. Carry out the disbursement risk assessment of projects, including providing input to FOs on Withdrawal Application Quality Risk (WAQR).
7. Provide advice during project implementation to address fiduciary and fund-flow related issues based on risk assurance framework
8. Provide loan information and analyses to assist in decision-making.
9. Evaluate the results of both the reviews of transactions and the portfolio management work to identify areas where borrowers have capacity constraints and to assist in decision-making on the type of capacity-building that should be provided to clients.
10. Provide monthly inputs to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Dashboard (managed by corporate services, reporting) on the status of disbursements and the performance of the portfolio for each Country Management Units (CMUs).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.