Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Recruitment 2021. Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) recruiting B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM for Advisor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is a statutory body set up by the Government of India under section 3 of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act, 1997. It is the regulator of the telecommunications sector in India.It consists of a Chairperson and not more than two full-time members and not more than two part-time members. The TRAI Act was amended by an ordinance, effective from 24 January 2000, establishing a Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) to take over the adjudicatory and disputes functions from TRAI..Eligibility for the Advisor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Advisor
- Qualification: B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM
- Experience:4 – 17 years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: ₹2,18,200 a month
- Opening date for online Application: 14/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Last Date: 26-02-2021
Job Description/Skills Required
TRAI Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Advisor has been released on its official website trai.gov.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Advisor recruitment 2021 before the 26/02/2021 and also make sure to read the TRAI Advisor Kolkata recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc
1. Post Name: Advisor
2. Pay Level/ Scale of Pay: Pay Level-14 Rs. 144200-218200 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus allowances such as DA, HRA etc. as per Govt. Rules. [Pre-revised PB- 4, Rs. 37400- 67000+ GP Rs. 10000/-
3. Eligibility criteria: Officers of the Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies:
(i) Holding equivalent post on regular basis OR
(ii) Officers in Selection Grade with four years of regular service in that grade OR
(iii) Group ‘A’ Officers having seventeen years of regular service in Group ‘A’ of which at least four years of regular service shall be in the Selection Grade.
4. Qualification: A Master/ Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Law / Science / Humanities from a recognized University/ institution or, Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants India/ Institute Cost and of of Works Accountants of India and possessing requisite experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply :
1. All the Ministries/ Departments, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies of Government of India, are requested to forward applications in the prescribed proforma (can be downloaded from TRAI’s website http://www.trai.gov.in) along with attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years and vigilance/disciplinary clearance of eligible candidates whose services could be placed at the disposal of the Authority immediately in the event of their selection. The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for to the Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory Authority of Indiay Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marz (Old Minto Road), next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002.
2. The last date for receipt of application is now extended up to 26th February, 2021.