PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 18/03/2023.PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Vacancy Details:
PepsiCo Recruiting Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Administration Graduates for Finance Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Finance Analyst follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mexico City, Mexico Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:18/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : The Coca-Cola Company Work From Home & Office Job Opportunity
Job Description/Skills Required
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Manage MBS (Mexico Business Services) Service Labor HC (Head Count) Tracker by aligning HC transitions to MBS with Sector and Design Leads, ensuring HC is properly allocated to their cost centers;
- Responsible for monthly HC Reporting and HC incidences and drivers (attrition, open positions). Supports the development of a HC dashboard
- Owns and communicates MBS People Cost budget ($64MM for 2023). Analyses actual results at month end close and explains variances vs. AOP / Forecast
- Understand the payroll accounts and labor cost to provide full insights on trend and changes.
- Coordinates with HR and other stakeholders special transition requirements (e.g. HC temporarily based in other locations)
- Responsible for FP&A monthly presentations. Provides Tower Leads information on used and remaining budget
- Supports Budget Management to create quarterly forecasts and AOP activities.
- Month-end close activities including posting accruals, reclass expenses.
- Be fully conversant with new MBS transitions and initiatives, continuous improvement and modern thinking in all matters relating to MBS and potential impact to People Cost providing recommendations to MBS Finance Team
Click here for Official notification and Apply