Unilever Recruitment 2021. Unilever recruiting CA,MBA for Finance Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Unilever plc is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever products include food, confections, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream..Eligibility for the Finance Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Unilever
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance Analyst
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:4-6 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Rigorous and challenging scrutiny over costs and benefits, and interventions on project performance
- Financial lead on contract negotiations development with 3rd parties
- Lead financial business case development, scenario modelling, including treasury and tax considerations.
- Point of contact for Employee experience Leadership team ensuring ongoing performance management and target delivery as well as identifying and delivering value opportunities.
- Monthly performance management cycle
- Quarterly forecast cycle and resultant gap closing activity.
- Support of Annual / multi-year financial framework
- Business Partnering with regional RE Leads for upcoming transactions and market trends.
- Presenting to senior stakeholders on strategic business cases.
- Analysis of PMU of leasing trends.
- Supporting on PMU implementation of project journeys (Employee Experience and Project Evolution)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.