Vodafone hiring for Senior Manager – Finance Business Partner and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Vodafone Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications company. Its registered office is in Newbury, Berkshire, England and its global headquarters is in London. It predominantly operates services in Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania..Eligibility for the Senior Manager – Finance Business Partner as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Vodafone
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Finance Business Partner
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assists, advises and executes processes and activities around planning cycles and operational budget to support the achievement of the overall finance strategy;
- Drives and maintains the delivery of translating group strategies into plans and the analysis of performance;
- Has full people supervisory responsibility for a team of finance professionals who formulate, develop, deliver, link and monitor financial planning and analysis, and recommend the design and development of KPIs to steer the business area;
- Coordinates the results review process with early identification of risks (financial and operational) and proposes corrective actions;
- Maintains solid relations with managers, and acts as an interface between the finance function and business heads to agree financial plans, initiatives and policy;
- Uses best practice knowledge to analyse current and past trends on KPIs across the revenue, costs, and capital expenditure areas;
- Understands the needs and supports the provision of insights on financial and commercial performance of the company to key stakeholders.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.