Moody’s Corporation Released Job Openings On 05-09-2021.Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is Moody’s Corporation’s bond credit rating business, which represents the company’s traditional range and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government agencies..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Moody’s Corporation s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Moody’s Corporation Recruiting CA,CPA,CISA,CIA Candidates with 00-05+ Years of Experience for Sr. Controls Analyst – SOX Position.Complete Details for the Sr. Controls Analyst – SOX as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The ARC Senior Analyst is an experienced professional capable of assisting with the development, execution and continuous improvement of an integrated Financial & IT Risk Controls plan in accordance with Moody’s and departmental standards . Maintains an understanding of the financial, operational, and technology processes, risks and controls related to Moody’s business, specifically for the area under review. . Understands team objectives and cooperates and collaborates with others to achieve them. . Manages SOX lifecycle, including scoping, documentation, tests of design and effectiveness, reporting . Validate operating effectiveness of SOX controls and delivering a quality work product, free of errors and on time. . Develop test steps for the area under review commensurate with the nature of risk and risk levels. . Performs detailed reviews of the tests/audits conducted by the team . Proactively identify and monitor process and system changes, and other areas of change that have a direct impact on the company’s financial statements and related disclosures . Assists in developing or supporting other deliverables i.e. local/regional regulators requests, board materials