ICICI Bank Released Job Openings On 05-09-2021.The bank, abbreviated as ICICI, is the full name of the Indian Industrial Loan and Investment Company. It is currently the second largest bank in India. Although it was started in 1955 only for industrial loan purposes, it also became a bank when private companies were invited in the country’s banking sector.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ICICI Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ICICI Bank Recruiting CA, MBA/PGDM Candidates with 00-05+ Years of Experience for Relationship Manager/Solution Manager-Small & Medium Enterprise Group Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Manager/Solution Manager-Small & Medium Enterprise Group as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Rajahmundry, Guwahati, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, Warangal
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Ensure stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients – Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance – Create proposals for clients with 50cr to 250 Cr portfolio size – Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring – Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals – Maintain CEO/CFO relationships with SMEs to originate business – Manage the relationship with the customers by growing the book size – Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company – Maintain existing and acquire new SME clients for the bank – Perform various financing activities as per the customer’s requirement – Maintain number of current account (CA) balance – Increase wallet share by cross selling products to the customer – Achieve individual targets and grow account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance