NIIT Ltd Released Job Openings On 05-09-2021.NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the worlds leading training companies owing to its vast, yet comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for NIIT Ltd s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
NIIT Ltd Recruiting B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BHM Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Associate Training Coordinator Position.Complete Details for the Associate Training Coordinator as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:1,50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 05/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Contact Details Name: Jasleen Kaur Email ID- Jasleen.9a.Kaur@niit.com Contact Number- 7042458078
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The role involves providing 24*5 Training Administration support to top companies in the EMEA, NAM & APAC region Perform Training Management activities on the Learning Management Systems: o Enrollment activities o Class scheduling o Class cancellation / rescheduling o Evaluate Class profitability o Decision Making – Class Go no Go o Class readiness – Coordinating with the vendor o Communication to Delegates & Vendors o Feedback Analysis o Purchase Order Generation o Maintain Basic Financial Reports Assist the customers with the Training Administration issue/query via Phone, E-mail & Chat Provide the customer with resolutions / Training scheduling options Gather additional information about reported issue Perform detailed case analysis and document the case in the system and generate ticket Generate daily / weekly reports for the customer on Microsoft Excel