HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA/CWA/CPA/CFA/FRM/MBA for Manager – , ALCM Operations GSC’s and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. HSBC has developed a number of traditions over its years in business and employed people who would later find fame in other fields. For example: The bank’s name is derived from the initials of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, the founding member of HSBC. Eligibility for the Manager – , ALCM Operations GSC’s as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Manager – , ALCM Operations GSC’s
- Qualification: CA/CWA/CPA/CFA/FRM/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- High level analysis skills, including the ability to look at the bigger picture and interpret data & trends in the context of business, macro-economic or Regulatory drivers, as well as the ability to work quickly & accurately to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Asset Liability Management, FSA Reporting and relevant regulatory changes in a global environment preferable would be an added advantage
- General understanding of financial products (specifically Retail, GB&M ) and how they impact finance operations and more generically the banking business
- Capable of working with stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into process / data maps, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and being solution oriented
- Complex analytical reasoning skills enabling appraisal of the Global reporting requirements and translate into functional requirements for system development
- Strong communication skills ( both oral and written) and an ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner to a global audience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with ability to adapt to changing situations and to understand issues quickly.
- Willing to challenge the status quo, be proactive and innovative in driving change
- Willing to travel if needed
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.