Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021. Deutsche Bank recruiting CA,MBA for CTB Consolidation – Capacity requirement and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Deutsche Bank AG (German pronunciation: [ˈdɔʏtʃə ˈbaŋk ʔaːˈɡeː] ( listen)) is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Eligibility for the CTB Consolidation – Capacity requirement as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: CTB Consolidation – Capacity requirement
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Analytics Analyst provides high quality, meaningful analysis to internal stakeholders, in a timely manner, to address current and future business needs. They leverage the analytical toolkit and research techniques to create value added insights for stakeholders. They typically work under the guidance of Lead Analysts and/or Analytics Managers to deliver analysis in line with stakeholder requirements. The role involves providing financial transparency and close coordination with COOs. Representing Finance on Opco meetings and explaining the Financials to Ops Leads. Focus on Financial Consolidation and MIS
- Collaborate with global and regional COOs, Business Managers and Finance Directors (FD) & drive financial transparency across the Infrastructure Areas
- Analyse & Review Monthly P&L and Comment on Key Cost Drivers and variances
- Understand various business drivers reflected in the management reports and highlight key variances, opportunities and issues to the regional and global management teams
- Drive the monthly Forecast process in close corrdination with FD Leads and COOs. Highlight and clarify any Key Risks to achieve Forecast
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Deutsche Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Deutsche Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.