Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CA,MBA for Assistant Manager-Quantitative Analytics and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Barclays PLC is a British multinational universal bank headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates in two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by Barclays Execution Services . Eligibility for the Assistant Manager-Quantitative Analytics as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Assistant Manager-Quantitative Analytics
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Quickly understand construct of various credit risk models and produce timely and accurate model monitoring packs
- Interpret various metrics and trends present in the model monitoring packs and analyse the impact they have on related portfolios
- Present monitoring analysis to the portfolio teams and various decision making committees and assist in the decision making process
- Standardize & automate the monitoring packs using appropriate software and statistical programming languages e.g. Excel, Access, SQL, Visual Basic, SAS etc.
- Drive and provide support in the monitoring governance activities like writing minutes of meetings, follow up to close action items etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Barclays Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Barclays Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.