World Bank Group Recruitment 2021. World Bank Group recruiting CA-Inter or ICWA – Inter for Senior Financial Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.The World Bank is an international financial institution. It is an organization set up to finance the economic development of developing countries. Established on December 27, 1945, commenced operations on June 25, 1946. It provides loan grants to the governments of poor countries with the intention of undertaking capital projects. Eligibility for the Senior Financial Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: World Bank Group
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Financial Assistant
- Qualification: CA-Inter or ICWA – Inter
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing daily cash reconciliation for cash flows (in several currencies) related to the asset management business i.e., money market transactions, repos, foreign exchange, buys and sells of fixed income, government and bond transactions and asset/mortgage backed securities; Prepare daily securities reconciliations of Investment and Asset positions between the World Bank’s records and the corresponding records of the Custodian;
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of Investments and Net Asset Value per World Bank’s records to corresponding records of the Custodian; Investigating reconciliation differences, performing analysis, liaising with the custodian and settlements team, posting necessary adjustments for resolution of any differences, preparing commentaries on results / findings, and recommending solutions in a pro-active manner.
- Perform investigations to handle queries and resolve issues related to corporate cash payments and receipts in the case management tool relating to unidentified cash receipts, payments that do not reach their intended beneficiary and responding to compliance and sanctions related alerts and queries; Identify trends and patterns, prepare commentaries on results / findings, and recommend solutions in a pro-active manner with regard to cash payment and receipt investigation; Contact external banks through SWIFT correspondence messages for payments and receipts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in World Bank Group Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with World Bank Group Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.