Atos Recruitment 2021. Atos recruiting B.Com,M.Com,CA,ICWA,MBA for Analyst – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Atos is the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital with a range of market-leading digital solutions along with consultancy services, digital security and decarbonization offerings; an end-to-end partnership approach.. Eligibility for the Analyst – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Atos
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Analyst – Finance
- Qualification: B.Com,M.Com,CA,ICWA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Creation of fixed asset and capitalizing it with proper supporting and accounting respectively in SAP. Monitoring entire fixed assets activities within the BTN entities. Review the fixed assets recon on monthly basis to ensure the GL balance matches with sub ledges.
- Preparation of capes reporting to provide the overview of the unpaid capex and capitalization increase during the year / period to management. Depreciation posting on monthly basis and same will be reviewed during reconciliation(s). Asset retirement/ Disposal will be made as per the request from Business.
- Liaising and coordinating with internal and external Auditors. Generation of report on various aspects of fixed assets for Business/Management review. Updation and Maintenance of Asset Master. P & L Balance Sheet Overview.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Atos Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Atos Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.