RBL Bank Released Job Openings On 03-08-2021.RBL Bank, formerly known as Ratnakar Bank, is headquartered in Mumbai and was established in 1943.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for RBL Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
RBL Bank Recruiting Any Graduate,MBA Candidates with 02-07+ Years of Experience for Client Relationship Manager Position.Complete Details for the Client Relationship Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/08/2021
- Mode of application :Telephonic Interview
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 3rd August , 10.30 AM – 5.30 PM RBL Bank, Ground Floor, NSL Icon, 8-2-684/2/A, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034 Contact – Deepika Pradhan ( 9323877967 )
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Functional DesignationRelationship / Sales Manager -Primer Current AccountDepartmentBranch BankingJobSales / AcquisitionJob Title ManagerLocation PAN India- As definedReporting To Senior Relationship Manager – Primer Current Account Position Purpose Acquisition of High End Current Accounts through open market along with cross selling of other products of the Bank. Position Responsibilities Sr.Key Responsibilities1New to bank acquisition of high end current accounts through open market lead generation and closure, 4~5 CA in a month of which 2 should be PCA & IP of 3 lacs, M1 MAB of 4 lacs. Adherence to Bank policies and guidelines such as KYC & AML2Ensure successful onboarding of customer for a smooth transition to branch banking team. 3Activation of customer Ensure that customer maintains required balances & starts transactions in his accounts (within M1 & Q1), 80% of customers to maintain specified AQB, 75% penetration of internet banking, 50% penetration of DSB. 4Activities for lead generation 5Cross sell Lead generation/ basic enquiry, liaising with Branch Manager & product teams (RBL, trade, FX, CMS/DSB etc.) to offer right business solutions to the customer