Genpact Released Job Openings On 29-07-2021.Genpact With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting CA Inter/ICWA Inter/B.Com/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Assistant Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/07/2021
- Mode of application :Telephonic Interview
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, productivity targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Monitor targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role.
- Review Month close activities for the businesses, support in deal vs. Projected P&L of all new deals, help operating leaders to understand the Key financial metrics to drive efficiency and profitability.
- Provide financial support to the business in short term and long term strategy like new site setup, Joint Venture, change in Org structure, cost benefit analysis etc.