Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) Recruitment 2021. Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) recruiting Any Graduate for Sales executive/ Advisor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance and investment corporation. The Life insurance Corporation of India was established on September 1, 1956, when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the insurance industry in India. Eligibility for the Sales executive/ Advisor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC)
- Location :Aurangabad
- Post Name: Sales executive/ Advisor
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 20/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Recruitment of insurance agent in LIC OF INDIA for Aurangabad location.
- Good opportunity for those candidates who want to earn Extra by working part time/full time with the largest Insurer in India.
- Open for all -Sales Executives, Managers, Business Owners, Housewife, CA, Doctors, Students, Private employee, Teachers, Retired person, banking and finance executive, and other part time job seekers.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.