Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA for Finops Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.Eligibility for the Finops Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Amazon
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Finops Analyst
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA
- Experience:01-03 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:2,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:20/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding of Accounts Receivables process
- Post daily receipts (wires/ACH/checks) and credit/debit memos on a timely basis in order to ensure accurate maintenance of accounts receivable balances
- Contact customer, collections and business partners to obtain remittance details
- Research and resolve misapplied and unidentified cash receipts in ERP
- Identify and manually tag all customer remit discrepancies and short payments.
- Undertake tasks as requested by the Team Leader that may involve testing and process improvement.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process by identifying areas of improvement
- Maintain, prepare and distribute daily and monthly reporting to Supervisor, and other stakeholders
- Meet the monthly productivity goals
- Identify and reconcile payment differences, post short/over payments, deductions on account and partial payments and appropriately code all reconciling transactions
- Utilize shared mailboxes and customer web portals to identify, retrieve and organize remittance details.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.