Larsen & Toubro Recruitment 2021. Larsen & Toubro recruiting CA, ICWA or MBA for Business Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world..Eligibility for the Business Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Larsen & Toubro
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Business Finance
- Qualification: CA, ICWA or MBA
- Experience:3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation, analysis and communication of the monthly executive Business Unit pack review.
- Provide meaningful insights and commentary to portray the financial outlook.
- Provide financial analysis, coupled with business perspective to adequately communicate financial trends and variances to expected results. Provide metrics, ad hoc reports and dashboards that help steer business decisions.
- Recommend strategic changes which will augment revenues, optimize costs and drive profitability.
- Build effective relationships within the finance team as well as with the business teams.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate to gain knowledge and insights of finance related activities. Maintain open communication with business partners to stay in front of activities with a financial impact.
- Monthly revenue forecasting exercise.
- Facilitate the annual budgeting cycle.
- Review deals, ensure that all cost components are accurately factored in the pricing and that the pricing is competitive and in line with what is prevalent in the market.
- Review documents such as MSA, SoWs from commercial perspective and ensure that the key commercial terms are in line with the company guidelines and flag exceptions for appropriate approvals.
- Interested candidates can share profiles at email@example.com