Flex Ltd. Recruitment 2021.Flex Ltd. recruiting B.Com,M.Com,BBA,MBA for Analyst – General Ledger and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Flex Ltd. is a Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services, original design manufacturer company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers….Eligibility for the Analyst – General Ledger as follow.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Flex
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Analyst – General Ledger
- Qualification: B.Com,M.Com,BBA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Process journal transactions as per the standard operating procedures
- Post rectification entries for the errors identified by the supervisor
- Extract report from the ERP system as per the standard operating procedures
- Reporting activities – Generate and update the Trial Balance, PnL and Balance Sheet reports.
- Perform Reconciliation of Sub-module vs Trial balance
- Work with Fin functional teams to help them on basic macros
- Willingness to work in complex environment with strict deadlines on projects
- Analyze data & come with findings on automation opportunity.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.