BDO India LLP Recruitment 2021. BDO India LLP recruiting CA Intern or ICWAI for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.BDO is the World’s fifth largest accounting firm that provides Strategic, Operational, Accounting and Tax & Regulatory advisory & assistance for both domestic and international organizations across a range of industries.. Eligibility for the Accounts Executive/Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BDO India LLP
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: CA Intern or ICWAI
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:3,50,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Interested candidate can share resume to NaveenKumar@bdo.in along with following details.
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1) Candidate should be excellent in communication skill. 2) Ready to relocate to Bangalore. 3) Ready to work in US SHIFT TIMING 4) Immediate joiners to 15 Days Sub Skill : R2R / GL JD : Journal entry processing • Balance sheet reconciliation • Intercompany accounting • Month end tasks end reporting • Fixed asset accounting • Inventory accounting • Standard costing 1) End to End R2R Fixed Assets Accrual Accounting Intercompany Reconciliation Reporting
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in BDO India LLP Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with BDO India LLP Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.