DXC Recruitment 2021. DXC recruiting CA/CPA/CIMA/ICWA(CMA)/MBA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries..Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DXC
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CIMA/ICWA(CMA)/MBA
- Experience:6 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: share profile to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Job Description/Skills Required
- The incumbent will play a strategic, financial and operational thought leadership driven role along with the management team .
- The role will work very closely with multiple stake holders such as Capability Leaders, Industry leaders, Regional Finance Controllers, Region FP&A head & Business Operations.
- The candidate would be closely working with senior business operation / delivery leaders on business plans, delivery actions and supporting finance decision making.
- Business partnering – work closely with company leaders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision-making
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.