HSBC Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021. HSBC has developed a number of traditions over its years in business and employed people who would later find fame in other fields. The bank’s name is derived from the initials of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited , the founding member of HSBC..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HSBC s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HSBC Recruiting CA Candidates with 07+ Years of Experience for Analyst Compliance Assurance Automation and Analytics GSC’s Position.Complete Details for the Analyst Compliance Assurance Automation and Analytics GSC’s as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- This is a role within the Compliance Assurance (CA) sub-function, which provides assurance activities over regulatory compliance (RC) and financial crime (FC) risks. CA [Region] is responsible for assurance over compliance risk-related controls, whether operated by the first or second line of defence, for all Global Businesses and Functions within the region. The role holder will support review teams in the region, and on occasion globally, to deliver ‘data-led’ reviews and bring new insights into assurance activities.
- This will require the role holder will build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- The role holder will support the development of automated assurance solutions, collaborating with the other lines of defence to prevent duplication of efforts/ costs.
- The role holder will no direct line management responsibility, but when relevant will coach or help develop other A&A staff
- The role holder is required to work with considerable autonomy, dealing with major issues for which there is no clear cut solution while still being able to provide judgment and clear direction.
- The role holder is responsible for helping to ensure that analytics work is to CA standards and in accordance with the Group Standards Manual and Compliance FIM.
- The role holder is responsible for managing and mitigating operational risks in their day-to-day work. They will display the behaviours that form part of the HSBC Values and Culture consistently and adhere to HSBC risk policies and procedures and taking required action in relation to points raised by Audit and/or external regulators. This will be achieved by the role holder understanding their position within the three lines of defence, and acting accordingly, in line with operational risk policy, escalating in a timely manner where they are unsure of actions required.