KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting MBA / M.Com/ PG in Commerce for Business Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries and territories. Eligibility for the Business Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Gurugram, Bangalore
- Post Name: Business Associate
- Qualification: MBA / M.Com/ PG in Commerce
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Contribute to research and benchmarking assignments either as a part of an ongoing client engagement, or as a part of business development efforts conducted by the entity Conceive and execute secondary research on: Company: business model, segments, revenue model, strategy, issues / challenges, MA history, competitive positioning, organization structure, key management, recent developments, SWOT, etc.
- Market: industry value chain, size and growth outlook, trends and drivers, growth inhibitors and challenges, competitive landscape, Porter s / PESTLE analysis, etc. Financials: broad analysis of income statement, balance sheet, cash flows, ratios, segment performance, etc. Competitors: comparative performance of companies on financial and operational KPIs, relative strengths and weaknesses, etc.
- Contribute to preparation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word) prepare client ready presentations that are well structured, logical and clear to understand Undertake exhaustive research and benchmarking for deliverables and triangulate information and data points from various data sources Logical thought structuring and ability to draw insights/so-what s in simple to mid-complex projects with guidance Articulate findings through use of clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal) Understand client objectives, and context with minimal guidance, and relate research and benchmarking conducted to meet end objectives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.