Maersk Recruitment 2021. Maersk recruiting CA,MBA for Business Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.AP Mల్లెller – Marsk A / S, also known as Mersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company that is active in ancillary services such as maritime and inland freight forwarding and supply chain management and port operation. Mersk has been the world’s largest container shipping line and ship operator since 1996.Eligibility for the Business Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Maersk
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Business Analyst
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1)Quality control the data in the OS for both actual and ROFO 2)assist FBP to perform OS data analysis 3)support FBP to work with entities to understand what happened
- 2.Provide analytics: 1)Analyze the Revenue / cost trend: what key drivers are, any possibility for improvement for per entity etc 2)Analyze the cash and AR/AR: which entity is not performing, any possibility for improvement 3.Clearly understand business needs and development reporting requests. 4.Drive & improve the business performance mgmt. cycle including terminal performance reviews (TPR’s)
- 5.Coordinate & improve the quarterly financial forecast (RoFo) 6.Work close with the functions to understand the business and the business need in form of reporting and KPIs 7.Follow up with the functions on reported deviations versus target and forecast and ensure there is an understanding of why and that actions are taken
- 8.Support Regional and entity scorecard setup and update 9.Initiate and work on standard reporting: Overdue, RPM, CPM report etc
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Maersk entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Maersk entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.