Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Deloitte recruiting CA/CFE/CPA/CIA/CISA/MBA/BBM/BBA/B.Com for Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Marsk A / S, also known as Mersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company that is active in ancillary services such as maritime and inland freight forwarding and supply chain management and port operation. Mersk has been the world’s largest container shipping line and ship operator since 1996.Eligibility for the Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA/CFE/CPA/CIA/CISA/MBA/BBM/BBA/B.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a Consultant in our Operational Risk Advisory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll: Ability to effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client’s current risk state Ability to perform end-to-end business process analyses and design Ability to gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies Ability to assess and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory requirements
- Ability to understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients Ability to enhance quality and efficiency of recommended conduct risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses Ability to conduct internal audits by leveraging approved processes and methodologies
- Ability to set the stage for a successful assessment of client’s internal audit processes and controls by collecting and organizing data Ability to enhance quality of assurance engagements by identifying risks, performing testing, researching governing regulations, and developing reports Ability to form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating in internal and external initiatives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Deloitte entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Deloitte entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.