Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021. Wells Fargo recruiting CA/CFA/MBA for Finance Lead and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories.Eligibility for the Finance Lead as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Finance Lead
- Qualification: CA/CFA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strategize with business unit and Enterprise Finance & Information Technology leadership on multi-year business unit priorities and execution plans within the team. Provide leadership and management to product managers, senior analysts and key initiative resources; this will include goal setting and progress, communication, development planning, and reviews Spearhead efforts in identification and implementation of process controls, documentation of our consolidated reporting and control architecture, and establishing an effective and compliant architecture for daily financial reporting.
- Face off with internal and external auditor for a high risk application as defined under operational risk guidelines. Interpret and evaluate monthly analyses of business trends, including forecast variance of financial results and Key Performance Indicators to identify areas of risk and opportunities and provide recommendations for management review and strategic business sessions. Deep analytical and modeling capabilities and project cost tracking skills Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment Demonstrated experience with project management methodologies, processes and tools. Excellent communication skills (oral and written), organizational skills, and experience articulating issues, risks, and proposed solutions to management. Ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels ranging from individual contributors to senior managers
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Wells Fargo entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Wells Fargo entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.