World Bank Group Released Job Openings On 31-08-2021.The World Bank is an international financial institution. It is an organization set up to finance the economic development of developing countries. Established on December 27, 1945, commenced operations on June 25, 1946. It provides loan grants to the governments of poor countries with the intention of undertaking capital projects.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for World Bank Group s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
World Bank Group Recruiting CA/CPA Candidates with 03+ Years of Experience for Senior Accounting Assistant Position.Complete Details for the Senior Accounting Assistant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Establish and maintain accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations. Conduct reviews of the World Bank group’s administrative expense transactions (both travel and staff & other admin expenses related) to verify accuracy of records, compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Follow-up with the units on appropriate and timely submission of documentation for review.
- Compile review findings and recommend follow-up actions to the units and the management.
- Preparation of MIS on a periodical basis and support the QA program activities and provide assistance in meeting any ad-hoc requirements.
- Identification of problems and areas of possible improvements and development of constructive recommendations for improvements in effectiveness and efficiency and internal controls over the activities reviewed.
- Processing of invoices, reconciliation, following up for missing information, fixing of issues and ensuring prompt payment to vendors.
- Monitor card spend, travelers’ past due balances, communicate delinquencies and refer for collections; periodically review and update MTV and hotel maximum rates by city; provide guidance and advice to travelers and Budget staff on travel policy and system.
- Participate in the user testing and implementation of any new systems, applications, tools and reports for the team, to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and standardization.