Infosys Limited Released Job Openings On 31-08-2021.IInfosys Limited is a multinational technology company based in India. It provides services in the areas of business consulting, information technology and outsourcing. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys Limited Recruiting CA Candidates with 04-10+ Years of Experience for Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Position.Complete Details for the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Financial Analysis: To analyze the financial performance of a unit or customers or manpower of the unit every month or additionally as the need arises and provide analytical and recommendatory reports • Financial Budgeting: To prepare periodic budgets of the unit (quarterly and annually), by analyzing past trends • Financial Planning: To prepare the financial planning of the unit for a three-year period by coordinating with the sales team to understand the future market and technological trend • Proposal Review: To review proposals that are submitted to the client in terms of financial and pricing clauses, analyze the impact and risks of the proposal financials for the unit and the organization • Pricing Modelling: To prepare multiple pricing models and scenarios for the unit based on client’s request for proposal or where multiple investments by the organization needs to be made • Contract Review: To review master service agreements to the client in terms of financial and pricing clauses, analyze the impact and risks for the unit and the organization in signing up certain clauses • People management: To coach financial analysts to perform their tasks, provide regular training programs, review their work periodically