JPMorgan Chase Bank Released Job Openings On 06-04-2022.J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first. Company Info..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Credit Risk Analyst (Wealth Management) Position.Complete Details for the Credit Risk Analyst (Wealth Management) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:₹ 12,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Evaluate WM consumer and business purpose credit requests utilizing applicable Credit Risk Policies and Guidelines. – Analyze individual and business/entity financial statements, public information sources, individual credit reports, and other relevant information to calculate cash flow and balance sheet ratios. Utilize these ratios and evaluate other qualitative factors to determine a client’s risk of default. – Complete an analysis of the collateral and/or loan covenants/ events of default to determine the potential loss in a default situation. – Identify and clearly articulate risks and mitigating factors that could impact the client’s ability to repay the loan. Recommend a course of action with clear and concise rationale. – Understand and clearly articulate geo-political risks and jurisdictional issues that impact our domestic and cross-border clients. – Engage in regular dialogue with Front Office to obtain required information critical to making a loan decision. Negotiate loan structure and terms when necessary, and will provide alternative solutions when appropriate. – Escalate credit issues to Credit Executive and provide solution(s) and/or next steps for resolution. – Responsibility for portfolio management and appropriate escalation for their respective markets to ensure credit risk is maintained. – Work with Risk Support partners to ensure a seamless and timely delivery of credit to the client, while maintaining a strict regulatory and control environment.