ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021. ICICI Bank recruiting MBA/PGDM in Finance for Client Relationship Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat and corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra.Eligibility for the Client Relationship Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: ICICI Bank
- Location : Kochi/Cochin, Mangaluru/Mangalore, Vellore
- Post Name: Client Relationship Manager
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM in Finance
- Experience:1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 30/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance
- Create proposals for clients with 20 Cr to 250 Cr portfolio size
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring
- Maintain CEO/CFO relationships with SMEs to originate business
- Manage the relationship with the customers by growing the book size
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
- Maintain existing and acquire new SME clients for the bank
- Perform various financing activities as per the customers requirement
- Maintain number of current account (CA) balance
- Increase wallet share by cross selling products to the customer
- Achieve individual targets and grow account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.