Genpact Recruiting CA,CPA,CIA,MBA/PGDM for the position MANAGER/SR MANAGER- INTERNAL AUDIT | SOX .This position requires CA,CPA,CIA,MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 03rd August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- MANAGER/SR MANAGER- INTERNAL AUDIT | SOX
|Location||Gurgaon/Gurugram (WFH during Covid)|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||MANAGER/SR MANAGER- INTERNAL AUDIT | SOX|
Job Role or Description
- Leading client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations
- Handle engagement budgets and support Overseers in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the clients current risk state.
- Enhance quality and efficiency of recommended risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analysis
- Form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating in internal and external initiatives
- Ability to form a core technology and data risk skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating to internal and external initiatives
- Conceptualize and implement strategic solutions to address risks of fraud, corruption and leakage
- Developing long-term relationships across a network of existing and potential clients, understanding their businesses to provide tailored insights
- Create/refine existing service offerings including delivery model, commercial model and technology solution
- Preparing for leadership decks, by synthesizing the data at company level and connecting the dots and building the story on what is happening in the business and in the market
- Will be responsible to support Business Development activities across CLMS domain for new clients and support mining and business expansion of existing client accounts.
Company Profile Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM