JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2021. JPMorgan Chase Bank recruiting CA/MBA for Financial Planning & Analysis and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is incorporated in Delaware. As a “Bulge Bracket” bank, it is a major provider of various investment banking and financial services. Eligibility for the Financial Planning & Analysis as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for monitoring /reporting for AWM business which include key business metrics. This includes Revenues, Balances, Client, Headcount and expenses
- Developing and tracking performance metrics, creating presentations, and generally providing financial analysis on a variety of topics to senior management
- Calculation and consolidation of the month-end results and the forecast for the remainder of the year
- Participate in the global annual planning process which involves financial modeling, coordinating and consolidating submissions from CFO teams as well as preparing management presentations
- Performing variance analysis to understand the key drivers of the results and presenting commentary to senior managers, explaining changes from prior forecasts/budgets
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, introducing automation where possible.
- Work with various Essbase add-ins and reporting databases to manage reporting changes.
- Contribute ideas around improving reporting capabilities and new projects
- Helping design new reports and dashboards to efficiently deliver the financial results to senior management
- Enhancing controls and streamlining processes, introducing automation where possible
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in JPMorgan Chase Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with JPMorgan Chase Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.