Aon Corporation Recruitment 2021. Aon Corporation recruiting CA/CPA/ACCA/ACA/CMA/CGMA for Analyst – Tax – National – Tax ACR 1 and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Aon plc is a multinational professional services firm that sells a range of financial risk-mitigation products, including insurance, pension administration, and health-insurance plans. Aon has approximately 50,000 employees in 120 countries. Eligibility for the Analyst – Tax – National – Tax ACR 1 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Aon Corporation
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Analyst – Tax – National – Tax ACR 1
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ACCA/ACA/CMA/CGMA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- General Accounting, Technical Insurance Accounting, Intercompany and Reconciliation. End to End Accounting and preparation of Financials for small to medium complex clients Provide year end support for audit work, preparation of Boardpacks, Statutory Financials and Annual Returns Provide support to domiciles on adhoc queries, additional work requests etc Self-assess the impact of transactions and process. Regularly interact with domicile (onshore managers) to receive information and clarifications for preparation of financials Plan and prioritize the task in order to meet multiple deliverables on the same day Provide support to the team to meet the deliverables with excellent quality
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Aon Corporation Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Aon Corporation Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.