PepsiCo Recruitment 2021. PepsiCo recruiting CA/MBA for Associate Director – Foods Commercial and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. was the world’s largest bottler of Pepsi-Cola beverages. PBG sales of Pepsi-Cola beverages accounted for more than one-half of the Pepsi-Cola beverages sold in the United States and Canada and about 40 percent worldwide.. Eligibility for the Associate Director – Foods Commercial as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PepsiCo
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Associate Director – Foods Commercial
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Main Purpose This role would be primarily involved in the following activities: Leading and directing Commercial Finance activities for India Foods businesses Delivering Net Revenue & Cost to Serve for delivering India Foods NOPBT Drives submissions of MIS, tracking of Commercial KPIs and business performance reviews with business leaders Support the Business in its AOP delivery through analytical reviews and performance diagnosis Set up and drive robust forecasting process Work Closely with UM’s & Category leads to drive the top line agenda Key Accountability: Support and facilitate Unit commercial teams in developing country level Annual Operating Plan (AOP) across all Sales finance lines. Cascade and communicate AOP to locations in a seamless manner ensuring ownership & sign offs Ensure preparation of financial forecasts including monthly / quarterly P&L and volume analytics (forecasts / outlooks) and provide heads up on risks & opportunities Partner with Unit Manager in managing distribution economics and driving efficiency for foods cost to serve. Drive closing process of P&L and Balance Sheet as per defined frequency and ensure timeliness and accuracy Drive Balance Sheet hygiene, review and remediation centrally and with Locations as per rigorous calendar
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in PepsiCo Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with PepsiCo Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.