JINDAL STEEL & POWER Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA) for the position Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager .This position requires CA,ICWA(CMA) with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 10th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
|Company Name||JINDAL STEEL & POWER|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager|
Job Role or Description
- Preparation of Financial statement of subsidiaries as per IND AS.
- Co-ordination with statutory auditors and get the accounts audited.
- Preparation financial statement of Allied companies.
- Preparation of Annual Business plan.
- Preparation of analytical DATA for Budget vs actual spent and discuss with respective department head and ensure all cost are within budget.
- Releasing and monitoring the budget in SAP.
- Ensure Related party Compliance.
Company Profile Jindal Power Limited (JPL), is a leading power company in India across the energy spectrum: thermal, hydro and renewable. JPL has been contributing significantly to the growing needs of power in the country and its installed capacity is 3400 MW.