Puma Energy Released Job Openings On 10-01-2022.Puma Energy is a Swiss multinational mid- and downstream oil company, majority-owned by Swiss Trafigura and Angolan Sonangol Group. Its operations span over 44 countries across five continents and encompass the supply, storage, refining, distribution, and retail of a range of petroleum products.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Puma Energy Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Puma Energy Recruiting CA or MBA Candidates with 03-05+ Years Experience for Reporting Analyst (APAC Controller) Position.Complete Details for the Reporting Analyst (APAC Controller) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Reporting Preparation All reports on time, Complete and good quality of comments including preparation of the information but also loading the different information into reporting system for : Daily Control Report Flash Report Month end Reports Do a first review of the Reports and Propose correction or improvement if needed Ensure basic controls are done regarding reporting: Alignment between System of reporting. Participate to the preparation of the Monthly Business Review for each country in relation with the controller and the Business Analyst. Prepare Capex Report Controlling aspects Support the Business Analyst regarding the different analysis performed for Margin, Fixed costs & Other P&L elements and any variances with Budget & Forecast. Support the Business Analyst and the controller regarding the preparation of ad-hoc analysis requested by the Business. Ensure forecast is prepared and loaded for review by Controller and Business Analyst..