Puma Energy Recruiting CA for the position Senior Analyst- Management Accountant .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 10th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Analyst- Management Accountant
|Company Name||Puma Energy|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Analyst- Management Accountant|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Ensure proper stock reconciliations are performed by Deals Desk and Operations. Reconcile trade information between the various trading systems and the accounting system (Sun). Work closely with the Front/Mid Office in a fast moving business where inherent risk has to be mitigated by implementing effective controls.
- Raising of Sales Invoices and booking Purchase invoices.
- Review of trial balance and analyses / commentary of major movements.
- Perform revenue recognition checks to ensure compliance with accounting standard.
- Preparation & posting of various journals for month end process like prepayment, reclassifications etc.
- Evaluate accounting of various physical and derivative positions and determine application of hedge accounting where appropriate.
- Identify and review areas of required grossing up or netting of the balance sheet and ensure the same is applied per accounting standards.
- Prepare disclosure schedule / audit documentation and liaise with external auditors.
- Partnering on various accounting projects in related accounting areas.
- Stock verification and valuation verification
Company Profile Puma Energy is a leading global energy business which supplies, stores and distributes petroleum products in 47 countries across six continents. Founded in 1997, Puma Energy has its headquarters in Singapore and Geneva and employs over 8,000 people globally with regional hubs in South Africa, Puerto Rico and Estonia and have recently setup a Global Delivery Centre in Mumbai (India).