ICICI Bank Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),CFA,M.Com,MBA/PGDM for the position Credit RISK Management .This position requires CA,ICWA(CMA),CFA,M.Com,MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 10th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Credit RISK Management
|Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Salary Offering||₹ 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A|
|Hiring Designation||Credit RISK Management|
Job Role or Description
- Credit risk analysis and assessment of credit proposals across industries.
- Review of project/concession agreement(s) entered into with state level/central authorities. (applicable in Infrastructure Risk)
- Familiarity/knowledge of RBI Circulars pertaining to asset classification, project under implementation, large exposure framework and updates on Master Circular issued every year in July of each year.
- Independent portfolio management across diverse industries.
- Appraising credit risk involved in proposed transaction and assigning internal credit rating for the company and the banking facilities proposed.
- Client interaction and field visits to assess business operations.
- Industry research, review and active monitoring of existing accounts
- Articulation/presentation of credit analysis to senior management within CRMG.
- Articulating risk views at sanctioning forums
- Interaction with various Business Groups
Company Profile ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian Private bank. It is headquartered at Mumbai. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.