IBM Recruiting CA for the position Industry Consultant .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 18th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Industry Consultant
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Industry Consultant|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- As a Functional expert in areas related to Indirect Taxes, including Customs, you would provide the necessary domain knowledge to the team deployed in areas related to taxation, accounting etc.
- You should be able to give direct inputs to the data scientist and other data modelers in the functional aspect of the data being used and the lateral effects of the data across other departments/tax agencies etc.
- Functional expert will play important role with regard to the Ad Hoc Data Request and Reporting Requests of Client.
- Functional expert should assist the query/ reporting team in understanding the queries and the nature of report to be generated.
- Once generated, the functional expert is required to validate the same before being sent out to client.
- The functional expert shall also be responsible for making the larger team understand the context and the nature of the fields pertaining to the different tables of source data and help them correlate the data for their understanding and effective contribution to the client in the long run
Company Profile IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.