Grand Hyatt Released Job Openings On 27-07-2021.Hyatt Hotels Corporation, commonly known as Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, is an American multinational hospitality company headquartered in the Riverside Plaza area of Chicago that manages and franchises luxury and business hotels, resorts, and vacation properties..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Grand Hyatt s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Grand Hyatt Recruiting CA Candidates with 02+ Years of Experience for Assistant Manager-Account Receivables Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager-Account Receivables as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understands thoroughly Hyatt International objectives in managing Assistant Manager-Account Receivables so as to provide an effective system to track Accounts Receivables for the activities of the Credit Manager.
- Provides a summary of the aging report required by the Accounting and Control division to prepare monthly reports.
- Provides Sales and Marketing employees and Heads of Department with information necessary for them to manage their customers.
- Processes all charges and credits to City Ledger, in a timely manner.
- Be fully conversant with the credit policy and procedures.
- Ensures that all transfers to City Ledger through Night and Income Auditors do agree with the control account.
- Prepares and forwards to the Director of Finance for review and signature all City Ledger adjustments that need to be made before either inputting them through the Sales Ledger, or before they are posted by the Front Office Clerk-Cashier.
- Ensures the accuracy of all charges and credits posted to the individual accounts.