ICICI Bank Released Job Openings On 13-10-2021.The bank, abbreviated as ICICI, is the full name of the Indian Industrial Loan and Investment Company. It is currently the second largest bank in India. Although it was started in 1955 only for industrial loan purposes, it also became a bank when private companies were invited in the country’s banking sector…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ICICI Bank Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 12-17+ Years of Experience for Campaign Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Campaign Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing business interface to conceptualize analytics solutions to business problems.
- Taking ownership of projects from conceptualization to implementation.
- Sound understanding of analytics techniques and technologies in the area of Martech.
- Collaborate with marketing/product managers to identify opportunities to develop and support overall lead generation and fulfilment campaigns through multi channels like email, SMS, call centre, notifications, ATM, Facebook.
- Project management skills for implementation of innovative platforms
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns in alignment with objectives and provide periodic recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements.
- Test and monitor campaigns to optimize performance and ROI based on industry best practices
- Skilled at turning campaign analytics into business actionable