HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM for Associate Corporate Relationship Support Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.984 trillion. Eligibility for the Associate Corporate Relationship Support Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Associate Corporate Relationship Support Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare quality, creditworthy new business and review proposals within agreed deadlines for submission to the appropriate approval authorities.
- Assist HSBC to attain its strategic growth targets while at the same time maintaining a high quality loan book; and,
- Structure credit proposals to meet the needs of clients while applying critical analysis of key business drivers, industry exposure & dynamics, application of Porter’s model, Moody’s KMV credit monitor & compliance to guidelines in credit proposals, appropriately crafted covenants, undertakings and security;
- Identify adverse changes in borrowers’ financial condition and/or performance and the potential impact of regulatory, environmental, political, economic changes on HSBC’s credit risk and implement prompt corrective action.
- Ensure implementation of all audit and regulatory recommendations and constant monitoring/ review;
- Provide an efficient level of service in terms of turnaround time, quality of work and admin functions in support of the Corporate Banking team
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.