HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA for Manager Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .HSBC Holdings PLC is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe with total assets of $ 2.715 trillion.. Eligibility for the Manager Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager Finance
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monthly preparation of financial statement.
- Analytical review of monthly financials.
- Statutory audits and limited reviews.
- Ensure proper closure of Saracen Reporting.
- Timely and accurate filing of Tax returns
- Handling taxation matters such as handling tax notices, scrutiny, refund process
- Responsible for maintaining Fixed Assets.
- Ensure data from Fusion is correctly flowing to GFS.
- Preparation of financial presentation for Board Meeting.
- Ensure proper on boarding of vendor and risk assessment on Archer / Emptoris
- Review of ALCO at first level, assistance in preparation of the files.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.