JLL Recruitment 2021. JLL recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM for Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Jones Long LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company founded with offices in 80 countries in the United Kingdom. The company provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors and high-net-worth individuals. Eligibility for the Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JLL
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Qualification: CA,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyzing cash/amount received for its application in the tenant account
- Performing quality check to ensure all the deposits are correctly downloaded against each lockbox
- Query handling – working upon all queries received and keeping a close tab on any pending queries that could be resolved and following up on rest
- Mailbox handling – Be able to handle the client mailbox, reverting to all emails as needed professionally with precision and
- Perform various other duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Assist in training of new employees as needed
- Working on different process related and ad-hoc reports
- Support cross functional processes as and when required
- Keeping all the process related documents intact on real time basis
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in JLL Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with JLL Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.