Amazon Released Job Openings On 11-09-2021. Amazon.com, Inc. Is an American multinational conglomerate focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the US information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA,CPA,CWA Candidates with 06+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 11/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist in financial close and perform related reporting, accruals etc.
- Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts. Uses financial systems and advanced MS Excel functions to work with large data sets.
- Perform headcount reporting, planning, provide analyes and forecasting.
- Establishing, measuring and monitoring weekly KPI metric discussions for new and/or existing business initiatives and operational performance.
- Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling.
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner.
- Facilitate business reviews with data analysis.Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Partnering with stakeholders to develop strategic multi-year or long term operating plans.