HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA-Inter/MBA/M.Com for Assistant Manager – Reporting and Analysis and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.HSBC Holdings PLC is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe with total assets of $ 2.984 trillion..Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Reporting and Analysis as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Reporting and Analysis
- Qualification: CA-Inter/MBA/M.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support Reporting and Analysis Manager to explore management information capabilities and produce quality management information within the bounds of existing system constraints and newly developed systems
- Generate reports keeping in mind developments of the Basel requirements and the implications on management information reporting
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams and resolve issues related to data / reporting
- Coordinating the submission of key regulatory reports, keeping in mind the HKMA regulations
- Demand to meet tight reporting deadlines
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.