AXA Business Services Recruitment 2021. AXA Business Services recruiting B.Com/BBA for VOICE PROCESS EXECUTIVE and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.At AXA our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. Today we are eagerly making the change from being a “payer” to being a “partner”. This means accelerating business innovation to meet our customers rapidly evolving needs in the digital world and developing further in areas such as prevention and care.Eligibility for the VOICE PROCESS EXECUTIVE as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AXA Business Services
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: VOICE PROCESS EXECUTIVE
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Interested candidates can share their CV on email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Requires interacting with US Citizens regarding Insurance. A key member of the ABS Operations team. Key accountabilities include quality in service delivery meeting all SLA targets A key member of the Outbound Process To achieve productivity targets with respect to processing guidelines as per the pre-agreed norms To adhere to the quality standards as detailed in the SLA by ensuring accuracy requirements are met as per the target Identify process steps for improvement
- To ensure Compliance to ISO 9001 & Risk policies Desired Candidate Profile: Excellent English – speaking, reading and writing Good logical, analytical and problem solving abilities Attention to detail and accuracy Good interpersonal skills and strong client focus Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively
- Ability to handle process escalations, identify issues and risks and propose resolution Ability to multi-task and prioritize work Ability to work harmoniously as part of a team
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in AXA Business Services Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with AXA Business Services Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.