ECIL(Electronics Corporation of India Limited) Recruiting MBA, PG Diploma, Bachelor Degree, LLB, Master Degree, LLM for the position Sr Manager-HR, Sr Manager-Law, Dy Manager-Technical, Dy Manager HR.Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th Sept 2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Sr Manager-HR, Sr Manager-Law, Dy Manager-Technical, Dy Manager HR
|Company Name||ECIL(Electronics Corporation of India Limited)|
|Hiring Designation||Sr Manager-HR, Sr Manager-Law, Dy Manager-Technical, Dy Manager HR|
|Qualification||MBA, PG Diploma, Bachelor Degree, LLB, Master Degree, LLM|
Job Role or Description
- Sr Manager-HR : The applicant should be a first-class Graduate with MBA/PG Degree/ 2 Yrs PG Diploma in HR/PMIR from a recognized University / Institute. Degree in Law will be preferred.
- Sr Manager-Law: The candidate should be a First-Class Graduate with 3 Yrs Bachelor Degree in Law(LLB) or First Class 5 Yrs integrated LLB Degree. Master Degree in Law (LLM) will be preferred.
- Dy Manager-Technical: First Class Engg. Graduate OR Engg Post Graduate in ECE. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management will have added advantage.
- Dy Manager HR: The applicant should be a first-class Graduate with MBA/PG Degree/ 2 Yrs PG Diploma in HR/PMIR from a recognized University / Institute. Degree in Law will be preferred.
- Sr Manager-HR : 70,000-2,00,000/- Per Month
- Sr Manager-Law: 70,000-2,00,000/- Per Month
- Dy Manager-Technical: 50,000-1,60,000/- Per Month
- Dy Manager HR: 50,000-1,60,000/- Per Month
- Sr Manager-HR : 60 years
- Sr Manager-Law: 60 years
- Dy Manager-Technical: 60 years
- Dy Manager HR: 60 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for Persons with Disability
Application Fee of Rs.500/- is applicable for General, EWS and OBC candidates
SC, ST PWD & Officers from Defence & Internal Employees are exempted
Selection Process: Personal Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online at website ecil.co.in on or before 23rd september 2023 send the duly filled in application form along with enclosures as indicated at S.No. IX(d) to the Deputy General Manager Human Resources (Recruitment Section), Administrative Building, Corporate Office, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana. on or before 30th September 2023.
Last Date: 23rd September 2023.
Hard copy date: 30th September 2023.
Company Profile Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on 11 April 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics