Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Deloitte recruiting CA/CS/MBA for Tax- Transfer Pricing-Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK, spread across several countries around the world.Eligibility for the Tax- Transfer Pricing-Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Tax- Transfer Pricing-Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA/CS/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drafting transfer pricing study reports to be maintained as contemporaneous documentation
- Preparation and filing of accountant’s report in Form No.3CEB stating the cross-border transactions / domestic transactions (as applicable) of multinational corporations
- Drafting of submissions, appeals, etc. to be filed with the respective tax authorities in the appropriate syntax
- Conducting benchmarking studies on external database e.g. AceTP, Capitaline, etc.
- Suggesting clients on the appropriate arm’s length margin / range to be maintained through advisory planning memos
- Assisting seniors in representation before the tax authorities like TPOs, AOs, CIT (A), etc.
- Assisting in Transfer pricing advisory and restructuring assignments
- Involving in key Transfer Pricing Planning assignments including Cost Allocation, Profit Planning, Shifting to a Low Risk Model, Agreements review and Intellectual Property Restructuring
- Advising clients on the applicability / impact of the latest amendments related to transfer pricing
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Deloitte Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Deloitte Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.