BNY Mellon Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021. BNY Mellon We’ve been at the forefront of change in the financial world for over 230 years. We have weathered times of calm and crisis, and we have done it by adapting, refining and consistently improving our services. That spirit of discovery has enabled us to stay ahead of the curve and deliver maximum success for our clients yesterday, today and tomorrow. Founded by an Innovator Not only was Alexander Hamilton the country’s first Secretary of the Treasury, he also helped establish the U.S. Mint—and his face is still on the $10 bill. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for BNY Mellon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
BNY Mellon Recruiting CA/CMA Candidates with 07-10+ Years of Experience for SrSpec, SOX C&C Position.Complete Details for the SrSpec, SOX C&C as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensures internal controls over financial reporting are sound and effective to ensure compliance with the SOX. Assigned business/business partner areas are typically medium to large in size and moderately complex. Incumbents demonstrate a breadth of knowledge of compliance and control and a thorough understanding of SOX. Recognized throughout the organization as the SOX point of contact for a particular business/business partner area. Contributes in the execution of the SOX assessment program in providing thorough and reliable identification of in-scope accounts and locations, planning, testing, documentation, and reporting of the effectiveness of financial reporting for delivery to the senior management and external committees..