Macquarie Group Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021. Macquarie Group Limited is an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company. ..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Macquarie Group s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Macquarie Group Recruiting CA Candidates with 06+ Years of Experience for Manager – Control Assurance Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Control Assurance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- You’ll effectively manage your team to conduct individual audits by defining audit objectives, preparing audit plans, prioritising work based on risk and ensuring adherence to the audit plan. You’ll proactively evaluate risks and internal controls against changing trends, as well as market, economic and business conditions. You’ll report on the audit findings and suggest appropriate corrective actions to remedy any non-conformances and ensure implementation is achieved within deadlines. You’ll also evaluate information security and associated risk exposures. This role will also see you responsible for reviewing compliance within Macquarie’s financial control framework and regulatory requirements and will maintain relationships with the finance team leads to create awareness and provide any relevant insights on the control framework. You’ll also liaise with the Risk Management Group, as well as internal and external auditors to assist with the continual improvement of the risk management framework. You’ll ensure your team applies the correct audit methodologies, practices and standards to deliver high quality audit documentation and reports and stay up to date on regulatory and statutory changes, as well as accounting standards. Your responsibilities will also include analysing major incidents across Macquarie, ensuring swift resolution, capturing lessons learnt and sharing them with other businesses, as well as responding to requests from various stakeholders including regulators, auditors, and management..